Welcome to Cougar Talk! We are excited to launch our new podcast today. This will be a great way for our current players and families to hear some thoughts from former Cougar players and members of the baseball community.
The podcasts will be published twice a month with each session being 20-25 minutes long. We encourage you to listen in small sections or find 20-25 minutes in your day to take a listen.
The following is a list of guest speakers who will be joining us this winter/spring.
1. Skyler Messinger- 2017 NHS grad and current infielder at University of Kansas.
2. Ford Ladd- 2016 NHS grad who went on to pitch at NYU in New York City.
3. Mike Moat- 2000 NHS grad who went on to pitch at San Diego State and the Chicago White Sox organization.
4. Ryan Strufing- 2010 NHS grad who went on to play at Long Beach State.
5. Colt Sedbrook- Broomfield High School product who went on to play at the University of Arizona and in the St. Louis Cardinals organization.
6. Matt Jensen- Boulder High School product who has coached at multiple high schools in the area including NHS and is the current owner and GM of the Boulder Collegians.
7. Tanner Kirkpatrick- 2014 NHS grad who went on to play at the University of Nebraska Kearney.
8. Bryan Meek- 2014 NHS grad and former cougar SS who is now a pilot in the United States Air Force.
Visit our Game Changer website for this season's results and statistics. Our 2021 pages will be up and running prior to the season.
Niwot Baseball, Inc., is a Colorado non-profit corporation recognized by the IRS as a section 501 (c)(3) charitable organization, Tax ID # 84-00845710.
Your donation helps make it possible for high school aged baseball players to participate in the off season baseball programs at Niwot, provide equipment, and facilities improvements to benefit the program. As a result of generous community support, many players have been able to earn college scholarships to continue their baseball careers as well as their educations.
If you would like to donate any amount to Niwot Baseball, Inc., please do so by utilizing the PayPal link which will allow you to enter the amount you wish to provide through a PayPal account or through the use of a credit card.
For more information contact Bruce Warren firstname.lastname@example.org
Pursuant to IRS regulations, we hereby acknowledge that no goods or services were provided in return for this contribution. Thank you again for your continued support.