Visit our Max Preps website for this season's results and statistics.
Thursday, MAY 24, 2018
LEFT HAND GRANGE
195 2ND Avenue, NIWOT
$10/child (12 & Under)
PLEASE REGISTER by May 14th at:
Payment after May 14th must include a $5/person late fee charge.
Last date to RSVP & Pay is Thursday, MAY 17TH by 5:00PM. Register & pay by the 14th to avoid late fees!
1. Please register under your player’s name.
2. Cost after May 14th goes up by $5/person for late registration fee.
3. Late Registration Payment needs to be received by 5:00pm on Thursday, May 17th to attend.
4. All checks should be made payable to: Niwot Baseball, Inc.
5. Please send check payment to Margaret Meek, 5225 Bella Vista Drive, Longmont 80503…. You can pay directly to Margaret at any JV Team game, Leslie Sheats or Torey Taylor at any Varsity game. C Team families can find Leslie, Torey, or Margaret on the varsity field during games. Please pay by May 17th.
6. We utilize a caterer and are contractually obligated to pay for the meals we guarantee. We develop the guarantee based on RSVPs. Please respect the RSVP deadline and the payment deadline.
If you have questions or wish further information, please contact:
Margaret Meek, email@example.com, 720-231-6133
The Niwot High School Baseball program will be holding summer baseball tryouts on Tuesday, May 8th and Wednesday, May 9th at the NHS varsity baseball field.
*PLAYERS ONLY NEED TO ATTEND ONE TRYOUT SESSION. THERE ARE TWO DATES FOR ANYONE THAT HAS COMMITMENTS ON MAY 8TH.
The tryouts will be held from 5-7pm on Tuesday and 4-6pm on Wednesday at the Niwot High School varsity field and are for incoming Niwot 9th graders and current NHS players. We will be having a 15u and a 16u team this summer. The tryouts will determine our rosters for those teams.
The summer will consist of 30 games and 1 practice every week. Games will begin the week of May 28th and run through the middle of July.
The fee for summer baseball is TBA as it depends on how many players are on the roster but it is typically in the 600-800 dollar range.
Players must bring full baseball gear as we will be doing defensive and offensive drills. Catchers please bring your gear as well.
*SO WE CAN GET AN IDEA OF HOW MANY PLAYERS TO EXPECT, PLEASE EMAIL COACH STRAH AT STRAH_ADAM@SVVSD.ORG AND LET HIM KNOW YOU PLAN TO ATTEND OR IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.
The sale of Rockies tickets is a major fundraiser for Niwot Baseball. The funds are used for field maintenance, facility improvements, uniforms, equipment, supplies (a box of a dozen baseballs costs $70!), and scholarships for players. Please do your part in helping us to raise funds to support our baseball program. We all benefit!
This year we have 5 options:
You can pay by credit card or by cash/check. Our online check out system will take you through that process.